Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 878days ago0 Replies
 1149days ago0 Replies
 1197days ago0 Replies
 1481days ago0 Replies
 1567days ago0 Replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Victory or Whatever Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blazekronic

re: App: Dietmike

It's 3:00 somewhere.
Paisted

It's noon here. So barely.
Kracon
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

Paiste was sober enough to answer this?
Paisted

Being not a hunter in this guild I guess I will comment.

Popping RF before BW is not good. RF is a focus regen and BW cuts your focus costs. You should be popping everything else before you pop RF so RF actually has some focus to regen. Considering your opener is the most important thing to contribute to your overall DPS, if you cannot do that correctly I question your ability to do other tasks efficiently.

It also appears on your one log that you gave us, you're using Fervor over Dire Beast, and unless you know something I don't there is no reason to do that. DB would be an increase in overall DPS assuming you know how to manage your cooldowns (see first paragraph).

Also Mastery and Haste aren't really that different in terms of priority, the way these new trinket procs work the more haste you have, the more likely it is to proc so haste can actually be more valuable than mastery.
Blazekronic

I have asked our hunters to take a look at this, have any of you had a chance to check it out yet?
Dietmike

The application submitted by Dietmike is as follows:

Please provide a link to your character via wow-heroes. (NOT WOW ARMORY):
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Burning%20Blade/insulin/

Hello! Please tells us about yourself, your raid experience (old content and new ), and what Role you are applying for.:
I'm a pretty decent geared Hunter, LF new place to raid, recently acquired new job that conflicted with current guilds raid times. I'm 24 i work fulltime, I'm a nice guy easy to get along with. I have a lot of raid expierience and have raided hardcore since BC. I've always loved raiding and just trying to find a good home for 5.2, current server has bad player pool and lack of guilds with times i can raid.

Please provide a screenshot of your UI while IN COMBAT. *Healers please provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuffs settings on your raid frames.:
http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/Mike_Kimball/WoWScrnShot_022713_122526_zpsa38b4042.jpg

Please provide a link to recent combat logs (i.e. World of Logs).:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-3ttq2av5rmf1o9g5/sum/damageDone/?s=5932&e=6288#Insulin

Please link a speed test (speedtest.net or similar ) and tell us about your computer::
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2542041332.png
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2542044609.png

I built my computer myself about a year ago, though technology advances very quickly. it still runs great and can handle anything wow can throw at it. quad core i7, evga 570 overclocked card, 24gb ram, 850w psup, havnt ever had any problems with my computer. my internet is really great too, i never ever lag or get disconnected. pretty much best net aside from fios.

Please tell us about your character (i.e. Spec, Stat priority, Playstyle):
I play Survival for the most part, i have dualspec SV/BM and i play whatever spec works better on the current fight, im very fluent with all 3 specs and overall i enjoy Marksman the most, its the most fun to me. however its lacking compared to the other 2 specs this tier. 5.2 should help fix this. the stat priority i follow is of course Hit > Exp > Crit > Mastery > Haste. I love to pvp and pve both and consider myself to be a pretty good player at both of them competitively. though due to a few things setting me back some this expac in real life. even being a few weeks behind on raiding since i quit a few weeks back i have overall a really solid gear set to end this tier with. and hope to find a good home before 5.2 hits.

Please list ALL of the current macros you feel necessary to your character.:
#showtooltip rapid fire
/cast Rapid Fire
/cast Bestial Wrath
/cast Blood Fury
/cast dire beast
/cast rabid

#showtooltip Disengage
/stopcasting
/cast Disengage

#showtooltip Feign Death
/stopcasting
/use Feign Death

#showtooltip Master's call
/cast master's call
/cast Master's call

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7 to 10 server (Central). Do you have any issues with this schedule? If so, please list them.:
I can make all these times. and of course I would let you know far in advance if there were to ever be any conflicts. which i'm very sure there wouldn't be

What is the reasoning behind your profession choices? Are you willing to change them to min/max? :
i have JC/LW i min/maxed these in Wotlk. best choices for me.

Tell us what you are looking for in the following : Raid Team, Raid Leader, Guild, and Server.:
A solid reliable core of people that want to work together and do whatever is necessary to progress as quickly as possible. People that can be relaxed and fun but at the same time get serious when its time to progress and clear new bosses. My server i'm on now is dying out both in pve and pvp. so i'd prefer to find a server more active than mine, however that isn't always easy to do with my scheduling needs. This guild overall seems to be the best fit for me. Just want a good home to raid with and have fun and get things done in 5.2

Tell us why you are currently looking for a new guild to call home.:
Recently acquired new job, change in hours cause me to be able to not raid anymore in previous guild. No other guilds on my server or hardly any servers for that matter have hours suitable for my work schedule. This guild seems to have perfect times for me.

Aside from the obvious, Tell us what you bring to the team.:
Nice, fun, laidback, attitude, great dps, solid player, reliability.

How soon would you be able to join the guild if given a spot?:
more than likely asap.

Please list additional forms of Contact.:
DietMike#1195
dietmike1988@live.com

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Victory or Whatever Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Perks
Server Status
WoWProgress Rank