Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 878days ago0 Replies
 1149days ago0 Replies
 1197days ago0 Replies
 1481days ago0 Replies
 1567days ago0 Replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Victory or Whatever Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paisted

re: App: n0ber

Another bad opener. Iffy talent choices on certain fights from logs. Keybinding things together that don't need keybound together.
n0ber

re: App: n0ber

The application submitted by n0ber is as follows:

Please provide a link to your character via wow-heroes. (NOT WOW ARMORY):
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Arthas/noberizer/

Hello! Please tells us about yourself, your raid experience (old content and new ), and what Role you are applying for.:
My name is David Pacheco from New York, Long Island. I am 20 years old. I work at Pacheco Auto Body which is my family business. I am interest in designing and customizing cars for customer’s or my own car's. I am an Aviation Student attending college to become a professional pilot. I fly planes during the day when I don’t have classes or in the morning on weekends. I am also a promote a few radio stations on Long island. In my downtime I play wow with guild mates to progress and become a top guild whatever server we play on. Loot to raid.

currently I am in Euphonic with 15/16 heroic kills in mop and 8/8 heroic ds in Cata with 10% nerf . My reason for leaving is that everyone that was in the raid group left this past week and I heard about this guild from people that left and were recruited to other guilds on this server. My previous guild was THEBUS (25) were I went 6/7 heroic during content pre nerf. Before I join THEBUS I ran my own guild called instinctive(10) at beginning of cata, and before that i was in misfit puggers for the end of Wrath.

i am applying for Hunter spot BM/SV

Please provide a screenshot of your UI while IN COMBAT. *Healers please provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuffs settings on your raid frames.:
http://imgur.com/c4rJMsL

Please provide a link to recent combat logs (i.e. World of Logs).:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/163635/calendar/02-13/ ( these are logs of this February)

Please link a speed test (speedtest.net or similar ) and tell us about your computer::
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2544515718.png

i bought the mmo setup of the month for last year ( unicorn) and it handles this expansion fine. I also have a stable connection.

Please tell us about your character (i.e. Spec, Stat priority, Playstyle):
i am a ilvl508 BM/SV Hunter and i go with a stat priority of hit=exp cap> agil> crit> haste> mastery

my opening rotation for bm is potion>rapid fire>serpent sting( petattack) keybind 4, which is ( /use 13/use 10/cast Blood Fury/cast Stampede)> keybind 5 (/cast Dire Beast/cast Blink Strike/cast Bestial Wrath/use 10)> KC> MoC> GT> then AS spam and keep KC and GT on cd> as my timer for DB hits 16 second i use readiness> keybind 4 again> AS spam and keep kc and GT on cd> then resume normal rotation with keeping kc and GT on cd and regening focus with CS........... AS- arcane shot, GT- Glaive Toss, Moc- Murder of Crows, KC- Kill command, DB- dire beast, /use 13- trinket if equiped, /use 10 engineering gloves.

Please list ALL of the current macros you feel necessary to your character.:
I have #showtooltip Deterrence /cast Deterrence /cancelaura Deterrence. my razor naga's 1-3 buttons are interrupts, traps, tranq shot, and disegenge. i attach stopcast macros and petattack to most of my moves.

/use 13
/use 10
/cast Blood Fury
/cast Stampede

/cast Dire Beast
/cast Blink Strike
/cast Bestial Wrath
/use 10

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7 to 10 server (Central). Do you have any issues with this schedule? If so, please list them.:
I am able to raid 6pm (EST) till whenever raid ends everyday of the week. The only real life issue that would make me late or absent would be a family member going to a hospital. Another possibility would be since i am a aviation student that is a pilot I could arrive late at an airport due to bad weather or air traffic delays. This possibility has never happened before in my 4 years of flying.

What is the reasoning behind your profession choices? Are you willing to change them to min/max? :
this toon used to be a gather and i looked up professions and found lw/engineering were the best 2 options

Tell us what you are looking for in the following : Raid Team, Raid Leader, Guild, and Server.:
i would like to join Victory or Whatever because i want to be a part of a good progression based guild that fits my schedule and because my previous guild has been disbanded. I like to be in an environment were everyone knows what there doing and playing the best they could be. I have raid awareness, know my class very well and have a character of every class on Arthas if class stacking is ever needed. I also know a 2 people that have been recruited from the guild I am in.

Tell us why you are currently looking for a new guild to call home.:
I am looking for a new guild because my previous guild has been disbanded. I have raid awareness, know my class very well and have a character of every class on Arthas if class stacking is ever needed. I also know a 2 people that have been recruited from the guild I am in.

Aside from the obvious, Tell us what you bring to the team.:
I would be able to provide raid utility such as interrupts, enrage dispells and different forms of cc's. I also run a xsplit stream so other people can watch what the group is doing during raids.

How soon would you be able to join the guild if given a spot?:
all i would have to do is transfer and faction change.

Please list additional forms of Contact.:
battle tag - noberhaxxor#1238
email- noberhaxxor@aol.com

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Victory or Whatever Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Perks
Server Status
WoWProgress Rank