Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
TopicPostedReplies
 878days ago0 Replies
 1149days ago0 Replies
 1197days ago0 Replies
 1481days ago0 Replies
 1567days ago0 Replies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Victory or Whatever Forum Index -> Recruitment
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Peejayy

re: App: Murfs

I'm concerned about your DPS. Whether it be by funky strats, or lack of gear. We currently have 2 shadow priests and a recruit shadow priest. While none of them put up "phenomenal" dps, I'm not sure you're going to be able to come over and immediately compete with them. I do feel like you know the class/spec fairly well, but one thing you should look into is finding the little things on each and every fight that maximize your dps. Unfortunately I can't give any suggestions to this other than re-roll warlock :P Honestly blizzard just has no idea how to tune shadow priests and no offense, they're bad right now!
Murfs

Caidez wrote:
I think you typo'd the correct amount of spell hit since it's 15% not 17%, and you're actually at 14.93% hit on armory.
Just wanted to point that out to anyone looking at your app and good luck
:D

Spell hit is 15%. Thanks for catching that!
Caidez
In-Game Lowest Rank 10

I think you typo'd the correct amount of spell hit since it's 15% not 17%, and you're actually at 14.93% hit on armory.
Just wanted to point that out to anyone looking at your app and good luck
:D
Murfs

The application submitted by Murfs is as follows:

Quote:
Please provide a link to your character via wow-heroes. (NOT WOW ARMORY):
http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/mug'thol/murfle/

Hello! Please tells us about yourself, your raid experience (old content and new ), and what Role you are applying for.:
Hi my name is Olivia and I'm 25 years old. I have been playing WoW since 2008. I currently work part-time as an esthetician which leaves me with plenty of time for WoW. I am applying for a spot as a shadow priest but I am proficient in all priest specs.

I started raiding in Wrath

Naxx: cleared
ulduar: 12/13 normal with some HM's but I can't remember off the top of my head.
ToC: 4/5H
ICC: 11/12H

BWD: 2/6H
BoT: 2/5H
FL: 6/7H
DS: 1/8H I stopped raiding to play SWTOR

MSV: 6/6H
HoF: 3/6H
ToES: 1/4H

Please provide a screenshot of your UI while IN COMBAT. *Healers please provide an additional screen shot of your custom buff/debuffs settings on your raid frames.:
http://i.imgur.com/hSBkeN3.jpg

Please provide a link to recent combat logs (i.e. World of Logs).:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vfx86euh2dzpucha/sum/damageDone/

Please link a speed test (speedtest.net or similar [server: Dallas, Texas]) and tell us about your computer::
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2550911491.png

Please tell us about your character (i.e. Spec, Stat priority, Playstyle):
Shadow stat priority: Int - Hit(17%) - Haste(8085) - Crit - Mastery

The Shadow playstyle has changed in MoP with the introduction of FDCL and DI. I think it's more fun.

Current rotation: DP with 3 SO -> MB on CD -> SW:D x2 when below 20% -> Halo -> MS procs -> SW:P/ VT

Rotation starting tomorrow(5.2!): DP with 3 SO -> MB on CD -> SW:D x2 below 20% -> MF:I while DPx3 is up -> SW:P/ VT -> Tier 6 talent

Please list ALL of the current macros you feel necessary to your character.:
The only macros I use at the moment are mouseover macros for leap of faith and void shift.

We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7 to 10 server (Central). Do you have any issues with this schedule? If so, please list them.:
I currently raid till 1 am est so raiding until 11 pm est would be wonderful.

What is the reasoning behind your profession choices? Are you willing to change them to min/max? :
I went tailoring for the cloak enchant and enchanting for the ring enchants. I've been thinking about dropping enchanting for engineering.

Tell us what you are looking for in the following : Raid Team, Raid Leader, Guild, and Server.:
In a raid team I'd like people who enjoy the game, study up on fights, learn from mistakes and know their classes. I would like a raid leader who is knowledgeable about strats, is willing to dicuss/create strats with raid members. A raid leader should also be able to tell someone they need to play better tactfully. I'd like a guild with respectful members, fun members who like to play the game. I raid but I also like to pvp and level alts. It's more fun when you can grab some guildies and do those things. I like to play games with some of my guild mates outside of wow, too!

Tell us why you are currently looking for a new guild to call home.:
I have played with the same guild for 4 years. Over that time people have stopped playing, we server transferred and faction changed(to mug'thol), more people stopped playing, so we decided to go our separate ways a few months ago. I joined my current guild so I could continue raiding but it's hard to have fun when there are people constantly complaining in mumble during raids.

Aside from the obvious, Tell us what you bring to the team.:
I would bring the guild a reliable raider who shows up on time with consumables and knowledge of fight mechanics. Someone who puts the guild's needs before my own.

How soon would you be able to join the guild if given a spot?:
Immediately

Please list additional forms of Contact.:
murf#1748

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Victory or Whatever Forum Index -> Recruitment All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Guild Perks
Server Status
WoWProgress Rank